E-mail Dr. Grass
2. The outermost layer of the skin is the
3. All of the following are functions of the skin EXCEPT
vitamin B synthesis
4. The protein that helps protect the skin and underlying tissue is
5. The cells producing the pigment responsible for skin color are
6. All of the following are accessory organs of the skin EXCEPT
7. The bundle of smooth muscles associated with hair follicles is
none of the above.
8. Perspiration is the substance produced by
9. A burn that involves the entire epidermis and some of the
dermis is a
10. The most common form of skin cancer is
basal cell carcinoma.
squamous cell carcinoma.
granular cell carcinoma.
Return to top
To receive additional information, contact Dr. Grass at firstname.lastname@example.org