E-mail Dr. Grass
2. The shaft of a long bone is called
deposit calcium into bone.
destroy bone matrix.
are a type of white blood cell.
A and C are correct.
4. Fat is stored in
red bone marrow.
yellow bone marrow.
5. All of the following are facial bones EXCEPT
6. Which of the following is a cranial bone?
7. The bone that does not articulate with any other bone is the
8. All of the following are bones of the thorax EXCEPT
9. The pelvic girdle consists of the
humerus and radius.
ulna and radius.
clavicle and scapula.
10. The bone of the upper arm is the
Return to top
To receive additional information, contact Dr. Grass at email@example.com