E-mail Dr. Grass
2. The cell produced by fertilization is called
3. The production of testosterone in the interstitial cells is stimulated by
luteinizing hormone (LH).
follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH).
4. Sperm maturation occurs in the
5. The layer of the uterine wall that is shed during menstruation is the
None of the above.
6. The external genitalia of the female are collectively called
7.The hormone that works with estrogen to prepare the endometrium for implantation of a fertilized egg is
8. The average menstrual cycle is
9. The structure between the uterus and the vagina is the
10. The hormone that stimulates uterine contractions is
granular cell carcinoma.
Return to top
To receive additional information, contact Dr. Grass at firstname.lastname@example.org